Your shopping cart is empty!
We’ve been in pottery business for many years and because we’ve been wrapping and shipping pottery all the time, we are true masters of package wrapping. Each moment we’re having many parcels on the way to their new owners. And we have no illusions about what our packages need to go through on their long journey :) That’s why we prepared each one of them to go through everything safely!
Our packages are perfectly wrapped and ready to go through a lot!
Due to our extensive experience with sending pottery abroad you can be sure that your order will arrive in perfect condition. After you place your order we start to collect goods you ordered. Than we wrap each piece separately in really huge amount of bubble wrap and put it into a strong sided box. This box is whole wrapped again into another layers of bubble wrap and placed into another strong sided box. This large box is than wrapped into transparent stretch foil which makes the box stronger and resistant against moisture and other outside conditions.
1. We collect the ordered items.
2. We wrap the pottery into bubble wrap. The right amount of bubbles is when you can't see what is inside.
3. We place wrapped products into a smaller box.
4. This small box is then placed into large box lined with bubble wrap.
5. We put some more bubble wrap on the top and close the large box.
6. We wrap the large box into transparent foil which makes the box stronger and resistant against moisture and other outside conditions. We add the recipient's address and other necessary stickers.
And now the box is ready to be shipped! We are sure the pottery will be safe on its long journey and the new owner will be happy with his purchase!